Clinician II - Counseling
|Title:||Clinician II - Counseling|
|Department:||Youth and Family Services|
DescriptionFull-time behavioral health therapist position in our outpatient program.
- A minimum of a Master’s degree in counseling, human services, social work or other related discipline from an accredited institution is required.
- Valid driver’s license, current automobile insurance, and automobile for use on the job is required.
- Ability to work a varied and flexible schedule is required.
- A minimum of two years of clinical counseling experience working with children, adolescents and adults, and experience working with substance use disorders is preferred.
- Current LCSW or LCPC license in the State of Illinois is preferred. If not licensed, employee must achieve LCSW or LCPC licensure as soon as eligible.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Obtains and accurately interprets assessment data and develops impression according to the multi-axial system of the most recent DSM.
- Writes specific, achievable, and strength-based treatment plan goals and objectives based on identified problems in the assessment in collaboration with client.
- Consults with other systems (school, agencies) to develop treatment plans.
- Displays an ability to establish and maintain a therapeutic relationship with clients in individual, couple, family, or group treatment modalities.
- Identifies client needs or problems that fall outside staff or organizational area of expertise and facilitates appropriate referrals.
- Completes medical record documentation in written and/or electronic format in accordance with Agency guidelines.
This is a partial list of job requirements, qualifications and/or responsibilities. A full list of requirements, qualifications and responsibilities are contained in the job description for this position.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications