Clinician I - Runaway Homeless Youth
|Title:||Clinician I - Runaway Homeless Youth|
DescriptionFull-time position in our Runaway and Homeless Youth Transitional Living Program.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required.
- Valid driver’s license, current automobile insurance, and automobile for use on the job is required.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Experience with at-risk populations, youth, their families and knowledge of community resources is preferred.
- Position will generally work days Monday through Friday. Limited evening and weekend hours will be required to address consumer needs and for special events.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Provides services necessary to stabilize consumers in a safe and appropriate living arrangement including case management; individual, family and group counseling; crisis services; and assessments and treatment planning.
- Teaches, monitors and assists consumers with skills and training necessary in areas of independent living including budgeting, securing and maintaining a safe and appropriate living space, cooking, laundry, personal hygiene, maintenance of personal and common spaces, and medication education and monitoring.
- Creates and implements service plans with consumer input.
- Identifies risk factors involving potential crisis situations and responds accordingly.
- Provides and/or arranges transportation for consumers as necessary and appropriate.
- Documents all services provided and clinical observations accurately and efficiently in electronic and/or written format.
- Promotes awareness of runaway and homeless youth issues.
This is a partial list of job requirements, qualifications and/or responsibilities. A full list of requirements, qualifications and responsibilities are contained in the job description for this position.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications