Recovery Advocate - Supervised Residential
|Title:||Recovery Advocate - Supervised Residential|
Full-time position providing assistance with daily living skills to clients enrolled in our Supervised Residential program.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Valid driver’s license, automobile for use on the job, and current automobile insurance is required.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Must be able and willing to work evenings, overnights and weekends.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Maintain a home-like atmosphere and environment that is safe, clean, healthy, orderly and conducive to recovery and symptom stabilization.
- Encourage and assist with training and educating residents to perform household and personal duties to promote self-sufficiency.
- Encourage, train, model and educate residents to improve or maintain their ability to live independently.
- Provide medication monitoring and training.
- Coordinate, support and advocate for residents to gain access to needed resources.
- Consult and cooperate with provider staff, staff of other agencies, or with others who are involved with providing services to the residents.
- Identify risk factors involving potential crisis situations.
- Document all services provided and clinical observations in electronic and/or written format.
This is a partial list of job requirements, qualifications and/or responsibilities. A full list of requirements, qualifications and responsibilities are contained in the job description for this position.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications